Leafcutter is a digital innovation agency with a focus on unique, tailored solutions for each client. We’re a close-knit and agile team that loves producing beautiful, well-designed and meaningful digital experiences that work in the real world. Our vision is to create a world where all ideas can be brought to life. We believe in making a difference, working smarter before harder, that simple is beautiful and that we can make it happen.
This is your chance to join a fast growing business doing amazing work for a range of high profile and impactful clients. The role is fast paced and highly lucrative for the right person who has the confidence and experience in selling websites and bespoke web applications. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and work with a close-knit & vibrant team to deliver impactful & purpose-driven projects to the community.
The Digital Account Manager role is one of great importance to our business. Ultimately the purpose of the role is to drive revenue generation, helping to ensure, alongside other members of our growth team, that our business is able to achieve its growth ambitions per our annual budget.
- Meet monthly revenue targets through new businesses & growing existing client accounts
- Generate a healthy sales pipeline with realistic and optimistic prospects with new and existing clients within your portfolio
- Work collaboratively with the broader Leafcutter team to manage the sales process from start to end, which includes, but not limited to being the point of contact for the client pre/post project, high-level touchpoint during project milestones & completing & presenting sales proposals to win deals.
- Work autonomously and know when to lean on business resources such as marketing/sales collateral & internal resources to successfully service prospects and win deals
- When required, attend industry related events to establish and/or strengthen relationships and maintain the Leafcutter brand in the market.
- When required, work remotely from client’s site to build deeper relationships with their organisation & grow the account
- When required, develop custom sales materials, proposals/presentations to effectively position the Leafcutter brand in the market.
To be considered in the role, ideally you will have:
- Interest in the NFP sector & making a difference to the community
- A sales driven focus with a passion for exceeding expectations & revenue targets
- Proven sales/account management record
- Experience working in an agency environment. Experience working with NFPs will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with prospects
- A good understanding of websites and custom web applications.