Skills & Requirements
You will report to the Head of Production and will work alongside sales, marketing and production team members.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2-5 years PPC experience (PPC is the predominant aspect of the role)
- Be result driven
- High Attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and project manage efficiently with a high focus on deadlines
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of programming and web design
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience in utilising analytics tools to analyse online marketing campaigns in order to improve ROI
- Knowledge of digital media/social media/SEO/SEM trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engines would be considered an advantage
- To research and implement latest industry trends and best practices
- Some understanding of eCommerce practices
Your Major Responsibilities:
- Analysing a client’s business and providing SEM marketing strategy that is aimed at accomplishing the business goals of the client
- Translating a client’s business goals and marketing briefs into effective builds which you then upload to AdWords and Ad Grants
- Maintaining multiple SEM campaigns for multiple clients at any one time
- Providing detailed reports on the success of campaigns and recommendations into improvements that can be made
- Basic SEM training and education to clients and internal staff
- Account management of clients to ensure they remain a client and upsell opportunities are identified and sold.
- Working with SEM partners, where applicable, to ensure our quality of services and deliverables are met within the cost and timeline of the campaign/project.
What You Will Do:
This is a rewarding and dynamic role where you will use your passion for ROI based digital marketing to deliver SEM/PPC strategies. This will see you set up performance metrics, implement strategies, optimise campaigns regularly and report on their results to ensure delivery of ROI for our clients.
Our campaigns don’t focus on soft metrics like reach and impressions. We focus on conversions that lead to actual business results such as visits to pages, lead conversions, CPL and how this ties back to sales revenue for our clients organisation. If you’re looking to work on campaigns that make an impact, this is the perfect role for you!
The Key Skills Required Are:
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and well organised
- Experience with optimising and reporting on client campaigns
- Great An Advanced Knowledge of
- Ad Grants
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Remarketing
- Thorough understanding of campaign builds, goal and event tracking, CRO
- Experience writing analytical and goal focused reports
Some Preferred Additional Skills Would Be:
- Social Media Marketing including Facebook campaigns (organic, boosted and paid posts)
- Bing PPC
- Yahoo PPC
If you are interested in the above position and you think you have what it takes for this exciting role please send your CV along with your salary expectations to the following email address [email protected] or contact us on 02 9438 1280 for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.