Leafcutter is a digital innovation agency with a focus on unique, tailored solutions for each client. We’re a close-knit and agile team that loves producing beautiful, well-designed and meaningful digital experiences that work in the real world. Our vision is to create a world where all ideas can be brought to life. We believe in making a difference, working smarter before harder, that simple is beautiful and that we can make it happen.
This is your chance to join a fast growing business doing amazing work for a range of high profile and impactful clients. The right candidate should have the confidence and experience in selling websites and bespoke web applications and should have the passion to provide the best digital solutions to organisations to help them run smarter & succeed online. The successful candidate will work with a close-knit & vibrant team to deliver impactful & purpose-driven projects to the community.
The Digital Account Manager role is one of great importance to our business. Your main responsibility is to proactively engage with clients to understand their business goals and work with our production team to provide digital solutions to them so their organisation can run smarter and succeed online. Being part of the Growth Team, you will report directly to our Head of Growth on the account management of existing & new clients and assist with growing our business through establishing new accounts & upselling existing accounts.
- Account Management of new and existing clients
- Work collaboratively with the broader Leafcutter team to manage the sales process from start to end, which includes, but not limited to being the point of contact for the client pre/post project, high-level touchpoint during project milestones & writing & presenting sales proposals to win deals
- Meet monthly revenue targets through new businesses & growing existing client accounts
- Work autonomously and know when to lean on business resources such as marketing/sales collateral & internal resources to successfully service prospects and win deals
- When required, attend industry related events to establish and/or strengthen relationships and maintain the Leafcutter brand in the market.
- When required, work remotely from client’s site to build deeper relationships with their organisation & grow the account.
To be considered in the role, ideally you will have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar digital account manager or digital project manager in an agency environment who wants to move into account management.
- Worked with NFPs/for-purpose organisation and has a keen interest in this space.
- Highly motivated with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- A good understanding of the delivery process & makeup of websites and custom web applications.